A Human Movement
Friday, June 27, 2003
 
DRAFT DAY REQUIEM
The new look of the Valley?? Here's to hoping so!! There is something else besidses good looks and chubby cheeks that 'Melo and I be sharing...Birthdate: May 29, 1984!! It's Psychic Baby!!!

Well, we knew the time would come, the day when the picture gets painted, er, re-painted and all those faces and names that we could care less about before, get spread out into the NeBulA and suddenly become really interesting. Whether it be a T.J. Ford, or a Michael Pietrus, these names start to have a bit more meaning when they are followed by other words like GOLDEN-STATE-WARRIORS or MILWAUKEE BUCKS. Well in the spirit of the draft I got an e-mail from REK'LOOS KWHAN who is currently in Poznan, Poland enjoying the cooler weather of a swing tour of northern Europe and checking out the so-called European talent. Needless to say he had a few things to say about this years draft.

TL: So Kloos, where have you been
RLK: Shit, bro - I don't know - We've been to a lot of gyms, looking at a lot of cats games, eatin' some food, and walking around chattin' the game, if you know what I am sayin,' the universal game too!
TL: Did you manage to see the NBA Draft yesterday
RLK: Yeah dog, Now why would a cat like me miss a haps like that?
TL: Any suprises?
RLK: King James, blah de-blah, you know they got a lot of kings over here, but you don't see me going and putting sneakers on every last one
TL: Yeah, they really just want to make Lebron into a superstar so that the NBA can start producing $$$ in the notorious poor outpost of Cleveland
RLK: Right, now I'll tell you who I am excited about, that white boy from Kansas, Hinrich, I like that move by the C-Bulls, you know that lil' Jay Williams never had what it took, so he sat down the hard way, I think this white boy Hinrich is going to have the ball handling skills and the outside shots to really open up Chicago's offense, I just hope that with Reinsdorf out of their big Butch Cartwright will get the plan right, and play my home dog Jamal Crawford at shooting guard.
TL: Anyword on Marcus Fizer's knee
RLK: He be alright, next question.
TL: Well, we all knew about how the one, two, three would go, but what else surprised in the first round
RLK: Oooh, That Carmelo Anthony is a handsome man, you know, or should I say child, that Carmelo Anthony is a handsome child, I hope someone in Denver can hand him some weights, I am worried about his jumping ability, but I think he'll be handsome in that Nugget game, Anthony, Nene, Tziki, and possibly Gilbert "gimme five" Arenas, ooh. Denver looks hot.
TL: Sure, Kloos, but what about some of the other picks??
RLK: Man, don't bring me down, I am talking about THA NUGGETS, but okay... I like that Travis Outlaw character, he be out of Mississip, I think a guy named Outlaw will fit in in P-town Blazing, I know Bo Outlaw is fine, fine man so Travis can't be much worse.
TL: Kloos, I am in New York, anything to be said about the Knicks choices?
RLK: Yo, Layden is Knit, ain't a Knick if you know what I am saying... How many undersized power forwards does a team need. I saw some of that cat Sweetney play last year for the 'Town, and I was like, its Othella Harrington take two. Watch the Knick pick this guy up!! and that Lampej kid from Poland, yo I don't know, he might be roped into his Euro contract until 2008!! By that time the Knicks should be, well, right where they are as long as Layden is around, Mormon ass.
TL: Aren't you in Poland now?
RLK: Is that what they call this place, man I am in my own space, over here, dowsing for talent. They got a lot of big white boys here with acne, I ain't feelin' it. I'll tell you where I liked, some place called Minsk, they had nice looking ladies there. But I altogther ain't feelin' this European thing, gimme a Vincent Yarbrough from Tennesee anyday over some of these cats they got over here. They got seven footers playing the point, taking 3-pointers, it's all upside down, over here. Darko, it sure is going to be something else watch Senior Darko making a run at the ever weaking Nets next year in the East
TL: Darko indeed. So, next year's KillSquad, any ideas...
RLK: I am really nervous, about bringing back the cats I like, you know, I think we had a magical team there, in the stretch, and it ain't never gonna get better then that. But we'll try. I have been reading a lot about motivation and technique and I got a lot to say to whomever joins the Idols next year.
TL: Interesting
RLK: Dwayne Wade is going to help about Miami, I am sure of it. I like the Heat, you watch out for them - once they ditch that gold digger Alonzo Morning, they are going to just bet better and better. C-Butler, Captain Edizmo, and lil' Dwayne W-iz-ade, I like that team, and I think Vladimir Step-on-ya can make it as a decent center in the east over time.
TL: How about the Hawks?
RLK: They are going to suck
TL: Coach Kwhan...
RLKL Listen up, bro, I gotta run - Tonight we are going to see a pick up game down on Golebia Street next to Poznan's parish church, one of the most splendid examples of baroque churches in Poland. So, check it.
TL: alright, it's been a pleasure.


 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
working towards a spiritual conception of information...those visiting this page are in the presence of the deposited brain in the form of electric text embracing inclusive and spectacular ideas where possibility is mirrored less by occurances and more by the bodiless time-frame granularity come globule mark

ARCHIVES
May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / December 2006 / April 2007 /


Whereas understanding is a foundation
Whereas mind should move
Whereas things have limits
Resolved that knowledge is king.

Powered by Blogger